Introducing ICMA Coaching Service as part of our CPRS Leadership Initiative
Coaching Corner materials include:
Coaching Resource (create an account first)
More Great Resources:
Career Compass Column #53 "How Do I Position Myself for Advancement?"
Career Compass column #46 “Leading By Letting Go"
Anthology of Career Compass columns #1-25
Article “Coaching 101—How This Coaching Relationship Works”
REGISTER NOW for the COACHING WEBINARS
There is no charge to register and all persons interested in local government are welcome. Each webinar requires its own registration. Click on a webinar below to register. We encourage you to register even if you are unable to attend the live session. You will receive an automatic notice when the digital recording is available.
"Attracting and Retaining a Dynamic Workforce" webinar
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time (1:00-2:30 p.m. Eastern), Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- What are best practices to attract a diverse workforce to serve your community?
- What's changing in the work of local government and how people want to work?
- What are agencies doing to engage employees in fresh and effective ways?
- What resources can help agencies encourage dynamic, inclusive workforces?
* Beth Taska, Executive Vice President of Human Potential, 24 Hour Fitness and former HR Director for Elmhurst, Mount Prospect, and Forest Park, IL
* Elizabeth Tolzmann, Assistant City Manager, Bloomington, MN
* Pam Antil, Assistant City Administrator, Santa Barbara, CA
Direct link to registration for this no-charge webinar open to all persons interested in local government:
Enjoy these and other resources to thrive in local government: http://icma.org/coaching.
Contact Leslie Fritz, CPRP, Director of Education, email@example.com for a conversation about the CPRS Leadership Initiative.