The California Park & Recreation Society's Awards Program recognizes the outstanding achievements of agencies and individuals in the areas of community improvements and programming, facility design and park planning, marketing and communications, and professional and citizen leadership.
The annual Awards Program is open to CPRS members and non-member individuals, agencies, organizations, companies, and universities.
Awards recipients in each category, division, and class will receive:
- Statewide recognition at the CPRS Conference & Expo, including:
- Highlight in the general session awards video
- Presentation, plaque and publicity photograph at the CPRS Annual Awards Banquet
- 'Award Winner' ribbon to wear
- Listed in the Best of the Best booklet
- Statewide recognition in the Spring issue of California Parks & Recreation and on the CPRS website, www.cprs.org
- Electronic Award of Excellence logo for agency promotional purposes
- CPRS representative available to re-present the Award at a local event (if requested)
- Sample press release for award recipient to distribute to local or regional media
Award winners will be announced at the Awards Recognition Banquet,
Friday, March 3 at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento.
Come help us celebrate!
Questions? Feel free to contact the following individuals:
To purchase Banquet Tickets:
Linnie Andreotti, CPRS, 916.665.2777
To request special seating arrangements for the Banquet:
Janet Albritton, CPRS, 916.665.2777
Best of the Best (BoB) Showcase Questions:
Stephanie Stephens, CPRS, 916.665.2777