Use your "end of year" training budget to secure your space today!
"Very good value, the intensive schedule makes it this way." ~ Second Year Student
Maintenance Management School will be held November 13-17, 2017. Registration fees include classroom instruction, course materials, meals and shared lodging for the week (sharing with one roommate who you probably do not know.) If you need assistance with your membership status, please call our registrar at 916-665-2777.
Want to use your YEAR End Money? Registration is now open!
- Are you a CPRS member? If not, purchase a CPRS membership to save money on the school registration fee!
- Attendee Expectations: read about school logistics and attendee expectations in the registration brochure, then sign acknowledgement (also on the Student Page)
- Make a note to bring softball equipment, agency budget, business cards for networking and a really warm jacket
- Transportation Available! Send in a transportation reservation request form along with payment, for roundtrip transportation from the Ontario, CA Airport (if needed)
- Any special needs? Tell us on the registration form about any food allergies, learning accommodations or housing needs that will help you be successful during the five-day program
- Lodging: be sure you are comfortable with the rustic nature of the UCLA Conference Center as our learning and lodging environment
2017 "Early Bird" Registration Fees
|Registration Forms coming||CPRS Member||Non-Member|
|Registration Fees until September 5, 2017
|Registration Fees after September 5, 2017||$1,520||$1, 850|
|Ontario Airport Transportation Fee (if needed)||$75||$75|
Become a member today for discounts and networking benefits!
Three Ways to Register!
Online: Register online, www.cprsmembers.org. Find your account or set up an account (please don't make a duplicate account) and pay with a credit card.
Mail: Mail your completed registration form and payment to:
CPRS Maintenance Management School
7971 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95832
Fax: Fax your completed registration form with payment to: 916.665-9149.