"Very good value, the intensive schedule makes it this way." ~ Second Year Student
Maintenance Management School will be held November 12-16, 2018. Registration fees include classroom instruction, course materials, meals and shared lodging for the week (usually sharing a 2 bed/2 bath condolet with one roommate who you do not know.) If you need assistance with your membership status, please call our registrar at 916-665-2777.
- Are you a CPRS member? If not, purchase a CPRS membership to save money on the school registration fee!
- Attendee Expectations: read about school logistics and attendee expectations, then sign acknowledgement on the registration form
- Make a note to bring softball equipment, agency budget, business cards for networking and a really warm jacket
- Transportation Available! Send in a transportation reservation request form along with payment, for round-trip transportation from the Ontario, CA Airport (if needed)
- Any special needs? Tell us on the registration form about any food allergies, learning accommodations or housing needs that will help you be successful during the five-day program
- Lodging: be sure you are comfortable with the rustic nature of the UCLA Conference Center as our learning and lodging environment and that you understand the condolet's are basically a shared townhouse
2018 Registration Fees to help with budgeting- call us in May for 2019 Registration Info
|Registration Fees after July 1 through September 25, 2018||$1,425||$1,725|
|Registration Fees after September 25, 2018||$1,565||$1,895|
Become a member today for discounts and networking benefits!
Three Ways to Register!
Payment must accompany registration forms please. Did we received it? Be sure to check with our registrar by calling 916.665.2777 or contact by email Registrar@cprs.org.
Mail: Mail your completed registration form and payment to:
CPRS Maintenance Management School
7971 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95832
Fax: Fax your completed registration form with payment to: 916.665-9149.