Professional Award of Excellence
This award honors and recognizes individuals who have contributed significantly to CPRS through service on State, Region, Section or District Boards or committees, or through service to CPRS at events, programs or conferences for 5 years or less of service. This statewide award is designed to recognize the contributions of those who work on behalf of CPRS to advance the profession and who strengthen and support CPRS as a professional organization.
Nominee must be a current CPRS member.
Congratulations to our
2017 Rising Professional Award Winner!
Elizabeth Campbell, Cosumnes Community Services District
Check out our Awards Banquet photo gallery here!
Nominee should have a record of outstanding service to CPRS or to a CPRS District, Section, or committee in one or more of these means:
- Development of new initiative(s) for CPRS at the State, District, or Section level that result in new program(s) or service(s) to members
- Response to a significant challenge faced by CPRS, a District or Section and their contribution of an innovative or proactive solution to the challenge
- Presentation(s) at CPRS State, District, or Section trainings
- Author or contributor to article through CPRS or other professional organization's publication that advance the parks and recreation profession
- Support of CPRS through fund-raising, sponsorship, talent, action, pro bono support, consultation, or leadership positions