Best of the Best (BoB) Showcase FAQ’s
Best of the Best (BoB) Showcase
Wednesday, March 11 – Thursday, March 12
Long Beach Convention Center, Expo Hall
BoB Check In/Set Up/Tear Down:
- Check in at Exhibitor Registration, located in the Convention Center lobby
- Set up is Wednesday, March 11, 8:00am - 11:00am
- Tear down is AFTER 3:00pm, Thursday, March 12
Do we have to staff the BoB area that entire time?
No, but we do ask that you have a representative on hand during the following times:
- Wednesday, March 11, 12:00noon - 2:30pm
- Thursday, March 12, 9:45 - 10:45am and 12:30 - 2:30pm
Do we have to register for conference to participate in the BoB?
Registration for conference is encouraged but NOT necessary!
- We will provide a FREE Expo Hall ONLY pass for your BoB representative!
- Please note: The Expo Hall ONLY/BoB Representative pass is good for just that - the Expo Hall Only. Education Sessions, Special Events and Lunch are NOT included. Concession stands will be open during Expo Hall hours, providing lunch at your own cost.
What will CPRS provide?
- 1 (one) 6ft, draped table plus 1 (one) chair per each agency, no matter how many different award categories you may have won. This space is for a TABLE TOP DISPLAY ONLY! Please be aware that your space is limited to this 6ft long table area and is not the size of a regulation Expo Hall booth.
What should I bring?
- Display materials, signage, and/or handouts for up to 600 people.
- All display materials must be hand carried in, through the main doors of the convention center.
- All display materials must be for a TABLE TOP DISPLAY ONLY and must fit within a 6ft long table space!
Are AV Equipment, WiFi or Power Available?
- AV equipment is limited to what you bring yourself and what will fit on your table top.
- WiFi is available, at your own cost, through the Convention Center.
- Power is available, at your own cost, through the Convention Center.
Can I serve food or beverages?
- Sampling sizes of food and/or beverage is allowed for a fee, at your own cost, to the Convention Center. Additionally, food and beverage distributed to attendees must be ordered from the Convention Center Caterer.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact the following individuals:
To purchase Banquet Tickets:
Linnie Andreotti, CPRS, 916.665.2777
To request special seating arrangements for the Banquet:
Ann Dunleavy, Awards Chair, 707.746.4282
Best of the Best (BoB) Questions:
Stephanie Stephens, CPRS, 916.665.2777