30 Under 30!
The CPRS Board of Directors is excited to recognize 30 educational sessions developed and presented by professionals under 30. These sessions and individual leaders will be recognized throughout the year for their efforts.
Meet our 30 Under 30's...
The concept is very simple:
By this time next year, we will recognize 30 educational sessions developed and presented by individuals under 30. These sessions and individual leaders will be recognized throughout the year for their efforts.
Here is what we need you to do to be recognized as a 30 Under 30 presenter:
- Tell us about the session you have presented! Please note: this is NOT a session submission for an upcoming conference or educational event; it is a way for you to be recognized for a session you've already presented.
- Your submission should include the following:
- The title of the session you presented
- What your session was about (examples: staffing, programming, facility options, health and wellness….anything you think would benefit the field of parks and rec!)
- Where did you present your session?
- Session handouts, power point presentations, videos... anything you're willing to share
- Submit a high quality photo for us to post
- Submit a short bio for the newsletter/web posts
You are an inspiration. Thank you for taking the time to help the future of parks and recreation! Thank you for taking the time to enhance the CPRS membership experience!
We appreciate you!
Your 2019-20 CPRS Board of Directors