2019 CPRS Conference & Expo
The CPRS Conference & Expo is one of the largest park & recreation conferences in the nation. Become empowered in the top-notch education programs, network with park and recreation professionals and explore the second largest park & recreation expo hall in the U.S. The 2019 Conference returns to the ever-popular Sacramento Convention Center. This four day event has nearly 100 educational sessions for park & recreation professionals, and 200 plus state, national and international companies who exhibit annually. It currently draws 1800+ professionals attendees, an additional 200 volunteers and speakers and over 700 exhibit personnel.
Registration Is Now Open
Preregistration prices will increase after January 23, 2019. Late registration will be accepted until February 20, 2019.
Educational Programming in the works
(*asterisk signifies CEU credits available)
- Educators Leisure Research Symposium & Research Poster Session
- Park Symposium (March 19, 7:00 am)
- Administrators EduTour--Offsite (March 19, 1:00 pm)
- Aquatic Section Intensive* (March 19, 1:00 pm)
- Recreation Section Intensive* (March 19, 1:00 pm)
- Aging Services Intensive* (March 19, 1:00 pm)
- Youth Sports Administrator Academy* (March 19, 10:00 am)
- Recreation Therapy After-hours Intensive (March 20, 6:00 pm)
- Recreation Therapy Annual Institute* (March 22, 8:00 am)
Expo dates are March 20-21, 2019, and the show is already 75% sold out. If you want access to nearly 2,000 park and recreation professionals, you will need to be an exhibitor at the 2019 CPRS Conference & Expo. Click here for more information.