Call for Sessions is Open!
We're OPEN for conference sessions!
Submit a Session
If you have already submitted your session for review, thank you! We will be making our final session selections prior to the end of 2022.
The CPRS Program Committee wants to hear from YOU! We invite you to share your knowledge, experience, and unique perspective. This is your chance to connect, inspire, and to influence the advancement of the park and recreation profession.
CPRS is committed to providing a program that is comprehensive and reflects the variety of disciplines and experience levels of the park and recreation profession.
We are looking for programs in the following categories:
Session selections will be based on the following criteria:
- Leadership, Career & Staff Development
- Advocacy / Telling the Park & Recreation Story
- Collaboration & Partnership Development
- Communications, Marketing & Branding
- Emergency Planning & Preparedness
- Employee / Volunteer Management
- Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion
- Health & Wellness
- Practical Solutions
- Planning, Design & Maintenance
- Programming & Evaluations
- Revenue Development & Management
- Relevance & significance of topic to park and recreation professions and/or broader discourse in the field regarding successes and challenges
- Overall quality and clarity of the proposal
- Timeliness and originality of topic
- Practical application of material
Conference Dates: April 3-6, 2023 in San Diego, CA
Session submissions may have a chance of being selected for other CPRS events as well, if applicable!