Call for Sessions is Open!
The CPRS Program Committee wants to hear from YOU! We invite you to share your knowledge, experience, and unique perspective. This is your chance to connect, inspire, and to influence the advancement of the park and recreation profession.
CPRS is committed to providing a program that is comprehensive and reflects the variety of disciplines and experience levels of the park and recreation profession.
We are looking for programs in the following categories:
Session selections will be based on the following criteria:
- Leadership, Career & Staff Development
- Advocacy / Telling the Park & Recreation Story
- Collaboration & Partnership Development
- Communications, Marketing & Branding
- Emergency Planning & Preparedness
- Employee / Volunteer Management
- Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion
- Health & Wellness
- Practical Solutions
- Planning, Design & Maintenance
- Programming & Evaluations
- Revenue Development & Management
- Relevance & significance of topic to park and recreation professions and/or broader discourse in the field regarding successes and challenges
- Overall quality and clarity of the proposal
- Timeliness and originality of topic
- Practical application of material
Submission Deadline: June 25th - September 10, 2021
Session Reviews: September 2021
Conference Dates: March 8-11, 2022