Park Development & Operations Symposium:
A "Hands-On" Experience
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
951 Maine Ave., Long Beach, CA 90813
By January 20, 2017
CPRS Member - $40
Nonmember - $50
Student - $30
After January 20, 2017 or onsite
CPRS Members - $50
Nonmember - $63
Student - $30
*Field location and driving directions will be sent with registration confirmation packet. Transportation will not be provided.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals responsible for the planning, construction, project management and maintenance of parks, trails, open space, sports fields and facilities.
Join us to experience a hands-on training that will demonstrate the best management practices for park development and maintenance. You'll also network with industry professionals and experts in the field and try out the latest equipment and hand tools.
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Check-in and Continental Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Welcome and Sponsor Appreciation
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Station Workshop Rotations
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Lunch and Guest Speaker
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Equipment Demonstration and Raffle Prizes
- Try out the latest equipment and hand tools
- Identify and take home a list of related maintenance resources applicable to operations, maintenance & sports league employees
- Discuss the benefits of organic infill in synthetic sports fields
- Explore techniques and materials used to renovate and maintain ballfields
- Discuss irrigation and recycled water conservation
- Network with Industry Professionals and Experts in the field
For Further Information:
Contact Symposium Coordinator Raquel Zepeda, firstname.lastname@example.org