Park Development & Operations Symposium:
A "Hands-On" Experience
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
5720 Clark Avenue, Lakewood, Ca 90712
By January 26, 2018
CPRS Member - $40
Nonmember - $50
Student - $30
After January 26, 2018 or onsite
CPRS Members - $50
Nonmember - $63
Student - $30
*Field location and driving directions will be sent with registration confirmation packet. Transportation will not be provided.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals responsible for the planning, construction, project management and maintenance of parks, trails, open space, sports fields and facilities.
Join us at Mayfair Park to participate in a hands-on training experience and demonstration of tools, equipment and best practices used in the planning, design, construction and maintenance of park and recreation facilities. You and your staff will receive instruction and information from consultants, suppliers, and industry experts. Check in/continental breakfast begins at 7:00 am, lunch is included and the event ends at 2:00pm. For additional Symposium information, see our event flyer or visit the Symposium website at www.parkdevops.info.
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Check-in and Continental Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Welcome and Sponsor Appreciation
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Station Workshop Rotations
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Lunch and Guest Speaker
1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Equipment Demonstration and Raffle Prizes
- Try out the latest equipment and hand tools
- Identify and take home a list of related maintenance resources applicable to operations, maintenance & sports league employees
- Discuss the benefits of organic infill in synthetic sports fields
- Explore techniques and materials used to renovate and maintain ballfields
- Discuss irrigation and recycled water conservation
- Network with Industry Professionals and Experts in the field
For Further Information:
Contact Symposium Coordinator Raquel Zepeda, email@example.com