CPRS Awards Program
The California Park & Recreation Society's Awards Program recognizes the outstanding achievements of agencies and individuals in the areas of community improvements and programming, facility design and park planning, marketing and communications, and professional and citizen leadership.
The annual Awards Program is open to CPRS members and non-member individuals, agencies, organizations, companies, and universities.
Awards recipients in each category, division, and class will receive:
The 2020 Awards program will be open for nominations in September, 2020.
- Statewide recognition at the CPRS Conference & Expo, including:
- Highlight in the general session Awards video
- Listing in the Best of the Best booklet
- Statewide recognition in the Spring issue of California Parks & Recreation and on the CPRS website, www.cprs.org
- Electronic Award of Excellence logo for agency promotional purposes
- CPRS representative available to re-present the Award at a local event (if requested)
- Sample press release for award recipient to distribute to local or regional media